Saturday 22 May 2010

Call for Entries - Sevenoaks Tri

Whilst 99% of the Blogs and news on this page are about events we have covered, we do like to help point out when popular events are going to be available and open for entry.

Well - the Sevenoaks Triathlon - voted "Race of the Year" is now open for entries for their September the 19th Race.

By now you should know what you're training for, what races you have entered, but you have probably left off the post "summer de-training" bookings. Well, here's the one to get you motivated and up and out on the hot summer days ahead... (or not as the forecast has been a bit pants really).

The last race sold out in under four days - and the waiting list was ridiculous - so by the magic of this blog or the sevenoaks newsletter - here is your "get in whilst they are available" link: http://www.bit.ly/7oaks0910

I'm writing this 45 minutes after entries opened - you'll get this 6 hours afterwards. At the moment (at 12:45am) the entries stand at 146. At this rate - It will be sold out by sunday - so DON'T DELAY !

I can only apologise to all of you who read this blog on Monday when you get to work, but hopefully that one place you need will still be there....

On a similar but different note, I'm going to start putting links to event and race finding services. Why ? well, as my job revolves around knowing what events are going on where - I like to think I'm a bit of a guru on which websites and what helps - so - I thought I'd share that with you. Some sites are easier than others, but they all have their good and bad points. I'll tag links to the sites onto the end of my usual blogs and I hope you find them useful and handy to use.

Right, best get some beauty sleep for those photos at the weekend. I might even make it to Parkrun tomorrow monring... although not going to do any running (not with my bad neck at the moment - see earlier blogs). The kids park in Hove is a mecca for my daughter, so she'll be the winner !

See you at Great Baddow in sunny Essex on Sunday, or you'll see some of the team at Dorking 10 - so give them a wave.

laters
Anthony

No comments:

Post a Comment